2 box Ortega Fiesta Flats (12/box)
3+ lbs shrimp cooked
¼ lb radish (fine dice)
¼ lb celery (fine dice)
¼ lb jalapeño (diced and deseeded)
¼ lb red onion (fine dice)
1 bnch cilantro
¼ lb corn off the cob
½ cup lemon juice
½ cup chopped parsley
1 pint mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
5 ea avocado, ripe
3 ea lime
- If shrimp is raw you can begin by poaching it in water and cooling it down. Otherwise begin by chopping the cooked shrimp into half inch pieces, and add to an appropriate mixing bowl.
- Finely dice your celery, onion, radish and jalapeno, wash and chop your cilantro. Add all diced ingredients and corn to the shrimp.
- Add to the mixing bowl a few good pinches of salt and pepper, along with the lemon juice, chopped parsley and mayonnaise.
- Combine shrimp mixture thoroughly. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Scoop three ounces of shrimp mixture into the taco shell, spread out with a knife or spoon and garnish with a slice of avocado and lime.