10 ea Dandy Meyer lemons (5 zested)
10 ea cloves Garlic
¼ cup fresh rosemary
¼ cup fresh thyme
1 stick butter
¼ cup Salt
2 pinches of pepper
2 cups turkey stock
- Prepare oven and cook time to recommendation based on size of turkey used. Stuff your turkey entirely with Dandy Meyer lemons.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter and remove from heat.
- Add finely chopped garlic, rosemary, thyme, and Meyer lemon zest to the saucepan.
- Let cool – this should form a compound butter. Rub this paste all over your turkey and salt evenly.
- Roast turkey as usual.
- Continue basting turkey with juices formed at bottom of roasting pan. These pan drippings will make an excellent sauce with a sprinkle of some flour and a bit of chicken stock! Enjoy!