10-15 Dandy Clementine oranges
1 lb Mascarpone cheese
2 C Heavy cream
1 T Vanilla
5 T Granulated sugar
¾ C Grand Marnier Cinnamon Ground
- Whip mascarpone cheese until fluffy, add heavy cream, vanilla and continue whipping. Also add zest of one orange. Mixture should come to stiff peaks and set aside.
- Whisk together grand Marnier, sugar, and cream. Steep and let cool.
- Remove rind from all remaining Clementine’s. Slice Clementine’s into thin rounds.
- In a deep casserole dish, lay down a thin layer of whipped topping.
- Symmetrically place ladyfingers side by side on top of the cream.
- Drizzle Grand Marnier mixture over ladyfingers and lay sliced oranges side by side.
- Repeat this process until at least two layers have been completed. Let cool.
- Dust with cinnamon and shaved chocolate over the surface for presentation, slice and enjoy!