1 Large carrot
1 Small cucumber
½ Dandy Vidalia Onion
½ Cup cherry tomato
1 Cup candied walnuts
1 Large head of Dandy Romaine or Dandy Iceberg Lettuce chopped
Dandy Sweet Vidalia Salad Dressing to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Slice carrot and cucumber into long thin steaks. Lay the steaks flat and julienne into thin strips. Add to a large salad bowl.
- Julienne onion into thin strips and add to bowl.
- Slice tomatoes in half and add to bowl.
- Add candied walnuts to the bowl.
- Drizzle with salad dressing, salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper into the salad bowl. Carefully add salad dressing tossing the salad simultaneously. Remember you can always add more dressing but you can’t take it away. Serve and enjoy!