1 bag Dandy Radish MiniSticks
1 red bell pepper
4 Dandy Meyer lemons
2 lbs jumbo deveined shrimp uncooked
- Pre-heat an indoor or outdoor grill to 350 degrees.
- In small batches, mince the Radish MiniSticks into a very small dice creating small squares. Add to large bowl.
- Chop the jicama, jalapenos and bell pepper to a small dice and add to the radish bowl.
- Zest one lemon and one lime and add to the radish bowl.
- Juice all of the other citrus and add to the radish bowl.
- Pat shrimp dry and remove all tails. Lightly drizzle the shrimp with olive oil and lightly season with salt.
- Place shrimp on heated grill for 20 seconds per side, just long enough to blacken.
- Remove cooked shrimp from the grill and chop into bite sized pieces. Add chopped shrimp to bowl of vegetables and juice, cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, stir and add salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!