1 cup Jumbo lump crab
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
¼ cup Meyer lemon juice
1 each Meyer lemon
2 each Eggs
¼ cup melted butter
1 tablespoon Canola oil
1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- Gather all necessary ingredients and a large mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl add crabmeat, ½ of the breadcrumbs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Toss briefly to combine ingredients.
- Whisk together the eggs and butter, gently fold into the crab mixture, forming dough. Add bread crumbs if too wet.
- Mold your crab cakes by hand using palm sized amounts of the mixture. Form into pucks.
- Pan sear your crab cakes with a bit of oil for 5 minutes on each side, forming a golden brown crust.
- Drizzle Meyer lemon and cilantro aioli over the top and enjoy!