1 15 oz. can Chickpeas
2 cloves Garlic
2 each Dandy® Meyer Lemons
1 tablespoon Sesame seed paste
1 cup Olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Turn your oven on to 400 degrees.
- Drain chickpeas from can and pat dry.
- Place chickpeas and garlic onto a roasting pan and drizzle with a bit of your olive oil.
- Roast chickpeas and garlic until aromatic and colorful.
- Place chickpeas and garlic into a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Add sesame paste, Meyer lemon juice and zest and continue to puree.
- Finish by slowly incorporating the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to your desire and enjoy!