1 cup Strawberries
2 each Meyer lemons
1 cup Plain or vanilla yogurt
¼ cup Orange juice
1 ½ cups Crushed ice
1 packet artificial sweetener
- Wash strawberries and remove any green leaves.
- Zest one lemon and juice both.
- Add zest, lemon juice, orange juice and strawberries to a blender.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes or until very smooth. Stop the blender.
- Add yogurt, sweetener and ice to the blender.
- Blend on high until a slush begins to form.
- Serve in frozen martini glasses with fresh fruit garnish. Enjoy!