3 Sticks Dandy celery (sliced thin)
3 Juicy Dandy oranges
1 Onion (sliced thick)
3 Cloves garlic (minced)
1 Dandy Lemon (juiced and peeled)
½ Tablespoon black pepper
1 One gallon Ziploc bag
1. Begin by chopping all vegetables to their proper thicknesses.
2. Place all cut vegetables into a large 1 Gallon Ziploc bag.
3. Squeeze oranges directly into the Ziploc.
4. Peel lemon and add the peels to the bag, then squeeze the juice into the bag.
5. Finally add black pepper and any other spices your heart desires.
6. Add any chicken or pork and let marinade in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
7. When ready to cook, remove from bag and pat dry.