Celery 2011 (Professional Taste Award)
From the kitchen of Nikki Geiger
3 stalks fresh Dandy celery – chopped
2 jars artichoke hearts
1 small Dandy Yellow Onion – chopped
1 clove of garlic – minced
1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 325 degrees.
- Chop onions, celery, and garlic.
- Drain 1 jar of artichoke hearts marinade into a large frying pan.
- In marinade frying pan sauté celery, onion, and garlic until onion is limp.
- Chop all hearts; set aside.
- In bowl, beat eggs with a fork. Stir in bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano, and hot sauce. Then stir in cheese, artichoke hearts, and celery/onion mixture.
- Turn into 7×11 greased pan or muffin tins. Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.