- Turn your oven on to 400 degrees.
- Begin by preparing your chicken breast. If they have skin leave it on, otherwise coat them with a bit of oil.
- Season the breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place in ovenproof pan and roast until cooked through. Remove and let cool completely.
- Dice celery and onion into a fine dice and add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add shredded carrot and chopped cilantro to the bowl.
- Add dressing to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Dice chicken breast into 1-inch cubes and add to the bowl.
- Toss to coat all ingredients and refrigerate or serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges. Enjoy!