12 oz lean turkey sausage
2 medium apples diced
16 oz cubed light whole wheat bread
1 cup diced mushrooms
2 large Dandy celery stalks sliced
¾ cup diced Dandy Onion
¼ cup diced Dandy Parsley
½ teaspoon Sage and Thyme
Salt and Pepper
14oz reduced sodium chicken broth
2 Tbs. Margarine
- In a skillet, sauté margarine, sausage, onion, celery, apples, mushrooms and all the herbs and spices.
- Once cooked, add chicken broth and ¼ cup water.
- Once boiled add cubed bread and stir well.
- Place it into a 13×9 glass baking dish and cover with foil.
- Cook for 45 min at 325 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!