2 ea Dandy Radishes
2 ea Dandy Celery sticks (save leaves from celery heart if possible)
½ ea red onion
2 ea Belgian endives
1 cup croutons
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
Meyer lemon poppy seed dressing to taste
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
- Create the Meyer lemon poppy seed dressing in advance.
- Chop lettuce into a nice edible size.
- Slice radishes into very thin rounds.
- Slice celery sticks on a thin bias.
- Thinly slice endive and red onion.
- Add all vegetables to a large salad-mixing bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Slowly add a ¼ cup of vinaigrette at a time until salad is lightly coated with dressing.
- Garnish with the leaves from celery heart and croutons. Serve and enjoy!