1 cup Dandy Meyer lemon juice (4-6 Meyer lemons and their zest)
1 envelope plain gelatin
1 ¼ cup Fine white sugar
1 cup Heavy cream
1 cup Fage Greek yogurt
½ Cup water
- Combine sugar and ½ cup of water in a saucepan; bring to a simmer and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Turn off the heat and add the gelatin mixture, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Let cool, then add cream, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Put yogurt in a mixing bowl and whisk to loosen it up.
- Add the cream mixture. Do not over stir, just until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 5-cup bowl or mold. I used 7 individual ramekins.
- Tap the bowl on the counter to remove air bubbles.
- Cover and chill until set, Enjoy!