Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Inc. (“DUDA”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
We collect several types of information from and about users of Our Website, including:Information
you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Us, and when you report a problem with our Website. This information may include your name; company; contact information, including mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number; demographic information such as postcode and gender; other information relevant to customer service information, including subject matter and product information; and other information that may be used to identify you (“personal information”).
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
• Information about your internet connection, including your IP address; the equipment you use to access our Website, such as operating system and browser type); and usage details such as, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Generic non-personal information that Our web servers may automatically recognize a user's domain name (by way of example, .com, .edu), the web page from which a user enters DUDA's website, which pages a user visits on DUDA's website, and how much time a user spends on each page.
• Your user preferences, such as recent searches you have performed in a cookie.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Your search queries on the Website.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
The information We collect automatically includes statistical data and personal information, and We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Us
to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Us
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies)
• Flash Cookies
. Certain features of Our Website may use local
stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on Our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons
. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use Google Analytics’ third-party audience data such as age, gender and
interests to better understand the behavior of our uses
and work with companies that collect information about your online activities and to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this Website because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use user information to understand user needs and to provide users with better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
• Internal record-keeping.
• To improve Our products and services.
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To personalize your experience in using Our Website.
• To establish a primary channel of communication with you.
• To provide you with notices about your account or subscription.
• To carry out Our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to Our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though
• To allow you to participate in interactive features, including social media features, on our Website.
• In any other way
We may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information of interest to you using an email address that you have provided.
From time-to-time, We may also utilize user information for market research purposes and contact you by email, phone, or regular mail to do so. We may use the information received to customize the Website according to users' interests.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all DUDA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by DUDA about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, or to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DUDA, Our customers, or others.
We will not sell or disclose your personal information in any manner unless described in the foregoing list.CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies,
We use Google Analytics’ third-party audience data such as age, gender and
interests to better understand the behavior of Our uses and work with companies that collect information about your online activities and to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this Website because We contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information We or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
Updates to your browner or operating system may affect functionality of the opt-out add-on. Learn about managing add-ons for Chrome here. If you are not using Chrome, check directly with the manufacturer of your browser to determine whether add-ons will function properly on the browser version that you are using.
The latest versions of Internet Explorer sometimes load the Google Analytics opt-out add-on after sending data to Google Analytics. Therefore, if you are using Internet Explorer, the add-on will set cookies on your computer. These cookies ensure that any collected data is immediately deleted from the collection server. Please make sure that third party cookies aren’t disabled for your Internet Explorer browser. If you delete your cookies, the add-on will, within a short timeframe, reset these cookies to ensure that your Google Analytics browser add-on remains fully functional.
The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on does not prevent data from being sent to the website itself or in other ways to web analytics services.
Learn about how Google Analytics collects, uses, and processes data here.
Learn about the cookies Google Analytics uses here.
We use Hubspot, which is an inbound marketing and sales software that assist Us in attracting visitors and attracting customers. Hubspot’s tracking code sets the following cookies on our Website when you visit:
• Functional cookies
• Consent banner cookies
Functional cookies are:
(Expires: 2 years)
This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot. Setting this cookie is different from opting out of cookies, which still allows anonymized information to be sent to HubSpot.
(Expires: 2 years)
This cookie is used to test whether the visitor has support for cookies enabled.
(Expires: Session cookie)
This cookie is used to consistently serve visitors the same version of an A/B test page that they’ve seen before.
(Expires: Session cookie)
This cookie is used to consistently redirect visitors to the language version of a page in the language they’ve selected on this top-level private domain in the past (if such a language version exists).
When visiting a password-protected page, this cookie is set so future visits to the page from the same browser do not require login. The cookie name is unique for each password-protected page.
hs-messages-is-open (TTL 30 minutes)
This cookie is used on the visitor UI side so HubSpot can determine/save whether the chat widget is open for future visits. It resets after 30 minutes to re-close the widget after 30 minutes of inactivity
hs-messages-hide-welcome-message (TTL 1 day)
When you dismiss the welcome message in your messages tool, a cookie is set to prevent it from appearing again for one day.
Consent banner cookies are:
The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk (see below), initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
(Expires: 2 years)
This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor's identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts.
(Expires: 10 years)
This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if we should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.
(Expires: 30 min)
Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We set it to 1 and use it to determine if the user has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session.
(Expires: None. Session cookie)
This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with you via the messages tool. If the visitor leaves your site before they're added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser. If you have a history of chatting with a visitor and they return to your site later in the same cookied browser, the messages tool will load your conversation history with that visitor.
If you are logged in to HubSpot, HubSpot will set additional authentication cookies. You can see a complete list of cookies set by HubSpot's app here.
Learn more about how Hubspot collects, uses, and processes data here.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) here.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented technical, physical and organizational measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or access against all other unlawful forms of processing.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information via linked sites, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us at - 407.365.2111
EU USER DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) became effective in the European Union as of May 25, 2018. In preparation for the GDPR, we reviewed our internal processes and put policies and procedures in place to attempt to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws.
We are not established in the EEA; however, the following apply to individuals whose personal information processed in the EEA to allow those individuals to understand and enforce their data protection rights.
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or due to Our overriding legitimate interests.
EU Users have the following rights:
• You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
• You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
• If We have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
• When the processing of your personal data is directly for marketing purposes, you have the right to object to subject processing.
To exercise any of your data subject rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request without undue delay, and, in any event, within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests We receive. If We take an extension, We shall inform you within one month of Our receipt of the original request, together with the reasons for delay.
In the event your personal data of which we collected was subject to a Personal Data Breach (defined below), We will notify you and competent Supervisory Authority(ies) within 72 hours by e-mail with information about the extent of the breach, affected data, any impact, Our plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on You.
“Personal Data Breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of the Service.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA