Cold Bell Pepper & Crab Dip
Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up to get fresh recipe ideas and so much more.
What You Need
Find Dandy Celery
Find Dandy Radishes
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3 tbsp Sour Cream
- ½ cup Finely Diced Green Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Finely Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Old Bay Seasoning (adjust more or less to taste)
- 8 oz Lump Crab Meat (squeezed to remove any water/moisture)
- 2 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- Dandy® Celery for dipping
- Dandy® Radishes for dipping
- Blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and seasoning in
a blender or food processor, until smooth.
- Fold in the crab meat, bell peppers, and chives using a spatula. (Do this gently and don’t over-mix. You want some lumps of crab throughout.)
- Transfer to a bowl, cover in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with Dandy® Celery & Dandy® Radishes!
Recipe by The Produce Moms