Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up to get fresh recipe ideas and so much more.
What You Need
- 2 Ears Dandy® Super Sweet Corn, stripped off cob
- 4 oz. Bacon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 large eggs, or Flax egg alternative – see recipe below
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk, or Unsweetened almond or oat milk alternative
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan, or nutritional yeast alternative
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp. All-Purpose Flour, or same amount of a gluten free flour blend alternative
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Dandy® Radish Ministicks
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, or Coconut oil alternative
- 1 (8-10 oz.) Wheel of Brie with Rind on, cut into 1/4-inch slices, or a Cashew Cheese
- 1/2 cup golden flax seeds 1/2 cup water
- In a coffee or spice grinder, grind flax seeds to a fine meal.
- Measure out 4 tables spoons and add water while whisking. Use as a replacement for egg. This will create a slightly denser final product.