Fresh Mandarin & Avocado Chicken Salad
Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up to get fresh recipe ideas and so much more.
What You Need
Find Dandy Romaine
- 1 Chicken breast
- 2 Mandarins (peeled and separated)
- 1 Dandy® Romaine heart
- 1 ripe Avocado
- ½ cup Cherry tomato
- ½ cup Won-ton crisps
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Begin this recipe by cooking the chicken breast however you choose. I suggest you cut it in half or butterfly, season it with salt and pepper and grill it. Once cooked, remove and cool down immediately.
- Chop and wash your romaine lettuce, add to a large mixing bowl.
- Slice cherry tomato and in half and add to the bowl.
- Scoop out avocado and set aside, cubed.
- Add mandarin segments to the bowl.
- Finally, add cooled chicken and wonton crisps.
- Toss gently and briefly with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl mix oil and vinegar together.
- Pour the dressing over the plated salad and enjoy!