Lemon- Tarragon Chicken Salad
Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up to get fresh recipe ideas and so much more.
What You Need
Find Dandy Celery
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 Dandy® celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, cut in half
- Toast pecans on a cookie sheet in a single layer at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Cool. Coarsely chop nuts when completely cool.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and sour cream and the next five ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped chicken, celery, onion, chopped pecans, and grapes. Toss well
- Add the mayonnaise mixture and mix until well blended.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or on a croissant roll.
Celery 2013 (Professional Taste Award)
Recipe by Susan Bailey