Harissa-Spiced Radish and Carrot Lentil Salad
Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up to get fresh recipe ideas and so much more.
What You Need
- 1 pkg (85 g) Dandy® Ready To Eat Radishes, halved
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp prepared harissa paste
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper, divided
- 1 can (19 oz) lentils, drained and rinsed
- 4 stalks Dandy® celery, with leaves, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Toss together radishes, carrots, 2 tbsp olive oil, harissa paste and half each salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Let cool to room temperature.
- Toss together roasted vegetables, lentils, celery, red onion, 2 tbsp parsley and dill. Arrange in serving dish.
- Whisk together lemon juice, tahini paste and 2 tbsp water until smooth. Whisk in remaining oil, garlic, paprika and remaining salt and pepper; drizzle over salad. Sprinkle feta and remaining parsley over salad.
- Harissa is a fiery North African chili paste flavored with cumin and coriander. You can find it in the international aisle in your grocery store, specialty food shops or it can be ordered online.
- Serve with warm pita bread if desired.