Philly Cheesesteak Skillet with Dandy® Celery & Radish Coins
Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up to get fresh recipe ideas and so much more.
What You Need
Find Dandy Celery
- 1 pkg Dandy® Celery sticks
- 1 pkg Dandy® Radish coins
- 12 oz. prime Rib Steak (Diced)
- 1 ea. medium Yellow Onion (Peeled & Diced)
- 1 ea. green Bell Pepper (Seeded & Diced)
- 1 ea. jalapeno Pepper (Seeded & Diced) optional
- 8 oz. pickled Sweet Cherry Peppers (Chopped)
- 16oz. cream Cheese (Softened)
- 8 oz. provolone Cheese (Shredded)
- 4 oz. mayonnaise
- 3 T. green onions (Chopped)
- 2 t. kosher salt
- 1 t. Tobasco hot sauce (optional)
- 1 t. ground black pepper
In a medium-sized cast iron skillet, heat 2 tsp. Olive oil.
Add the diced prime rib and sear till golden brown, remove from pan and set aside. In the remaining fat, saute the onions, once they have caramelized slightly, add the diced bell pepper, jalapeño of using and the minced sweet peppers, cook for 2 minutes to soften the peppers. Add the rib-eye steak and toss to mix. Season with salt, pepper and tabasco. Set aside to cool slightly.
In the bowl of your mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, ¾ of the provolone, mayonnaise, and the prime rib mixture, and mix for 2 minutes on slow. Using a rubber spatula, remove the dip mixture from the bowl and put back into the seasoned cast iron skillet. Smooth the top slightly and add the remaining shredded provolone over the top. This can be done 1 day in advance. Store in the refrigerator covered if made in advance.
When ready, place the cast iron skillet in a 375-degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven when the mixture is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle with the green onions and serve with the Dandy Celery Sticks and Radish Coins for a delicious, crunchy game-day treat.