Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up to get fresh recipe ideas and so much more.
What You Need
- 4 cups of day old cornbread, homemade or store-bought, cut into 1-inch cubed pieces sliced bite-sized strips
- 4 slices bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 ribs Dandy® celery, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage, or 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs, whisked