Sweet Corn Ice Cream Pops
Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up to get fresh recipe ideas and so much more.
8 hours 15 minutes
What You Need
Find Dandy Super Sweet Corn
- 4 cobs Dandy® Sweet Corn, cut off the cob
- 3 cups half and half
- 3 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Roast corn kernels for 10-15 minutes until tender and slightly charred. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a food processor, blend cooled corn, half and half, condensed milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Strain mixture to remove corn pulp. Add sea salt to taste.
- Divide mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.