1 cup Blueberries
1 cup Blackberries
1 cup Strawberries
3 sprigs Fresh mint
¼ cup Light agave nectar
¼ cup Meyer lemon juice
- Remove all berries from packaging, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Slice the blackberries and strawberries in half.
- Add all berries to a medium-mixing bowl.
- Squeeze 1-2 Meyer lemons into the bowl of berries.
- Generously drizzle the agave nectar over the bowl of berries.
- Gently fold the mixture until berries all shine.
- Serve each bowl of glazed berries with a sprig of fresh mint for color. Enjoy!