10 eggs, reserving 10 egg whites and two yolks
1/4 cup of skim milk
1/4 cup diced Dandy Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower
1 tbs. diced Dandy Parsley and Red Onion
1/4 cup diced Tomato and red pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Over a large mixing bowl, crack and add 2 whole eggs to the bowl with 8 egg whites. Whisk with skim milk and a dash of salt and pepper until eggs are well blended.
- Stir in diced vegetables, parsley and red onion.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with Pam and set on stove over medium heat. When warm, add the egg mixture.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Top with low-fat cheese for added flavor and garnish with a sprig of parsley.
Calories =115 per serving
Skewer sections of Dandy Red Grapefruit, Clementines, Navel Oranges
Add Raspberries and Blueberries for color