Serves: 4 people
1 each Chicken breast
2 each Dandy Mandarins (peeled and separated)
1 each Dandy Romaine heart
1 ripe Avocado
½ cup Cherry tomato
½ cup Won-ton crisps
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
1 teaspoon Olive oil
1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
Salt to taste
Cracked pepper to taste
- Begin this recipe by cooking the chicken breast however you choose. I suggest you cut it in half or butterfly, season it with salt and pepper and grill it. Once cooked remove and cool down immediately.
- Next gather a large mixing bowl, a cutting board and knife. Chop and wash your romaine lettuce, add to the bowl.
- Slice cherry tomato and in half and add to the bowl.
- Scoop out avocado and set aside, cubed.
- Add mandarin segments to the bowl.
- Finally add cooled chicken and wonton crisps.
- Toss gently and briefly with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl mix oil and vinegar together.
- Pour the dressing over the plated salad and enjoy!