1 pound Sushi Grade Tombo Tuna
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
2 teaspoons fish sauce
2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 peeled black garlic cloves – mashed with a touch of rice vinegar
1 pkg Duda Radish ministicks
2 green onions – finely sliced on the diagonal
2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro – chopped
1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
4 sheets Toasted Nori cut into 3 inch squares
1. Dice Tombo Tuna into 1/4 inch pieces and place in a bowl in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. In a medium bowl mash the black garlic with half of the rice wine vinegar.
3. Combine the canola oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, remaining rice vinegar, fish sauce and grated ginger.
4. Whisk dressing and adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Use half the dressing to marinate the tuna, use the remaining dressing to toss the radish mini sticks, scallions and cilantro.
6. Place a spoonful of marinated tuna on each square of nori, top with the Radish salad and repeat until all tuna and salad is served.
7. Sprinkle the tacos with the toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately!