10 celery stalks, peeled of strings
16 ounces of ricotta cheese
5 tablespoons of cheesecake flavored pudding mix
1/2 of pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of half and half
1 1/2 cups of raspberries
1 1/2 cups of blueberries
1 1/4 cups of maple balsamic vinegar
- Peel the stalks of strings on the celery the best you can and cut them into 3 inches pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cheesecake pudding, vanilla and half and half well (it’s best if you can let it sit over night, but if not leave in refrigerator for 30 minutes before using).
- Wash and pat dry the berries.
- In a small saucepan, heat the balsamic vinegar over medium/high heat and reduce the liquid until it thickens. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Slice a small sliver of the boat of your celery lengthwise so the celery wont tip over and place the boats around the platter.
- Take a small plastic bag and fill it with your ricotta cheese mixture.
- Push the ricotta cheese mixture to one side of the plastic bag, seal, and cut 1/2 inch off the edge to pipe the celery.
- Place the berries on the celery (decorate as you please!)
- Pour the maple balsamic vinegar reduction into dipping bowls or drizzle of the celery.