1 Pre-packaged Whole Grain Pizza Dough
BBQ Sauce – Choose your favorite
Dash of Chipotle Tabasco Sauce
1/4 cup Dandy Red Onion, sliced in rings, grilled and diced
1/4 cup of Dandy Sweet Corn, grilled and shaved off the cob
3/4 cup of chopped grilled chicken breast
1/4 cup black beans
1 tsp. Dandy Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Roll whole grain pizza dough out to 10” to 14” – Grill over indirect heat on grill
- Brush with small amount of olive oil Salt & Pepper and grill 3-4 minutes on each side
- Grill onions and corn on the cob, once cooked, dice onions and remove corn kernals from the cob
- Grill chicken alongside onions and corn for about 10 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through. Once fully grilled, let rest and slice into thin strips.
- Once the pizza dough is cooked, top with a thin layer of your favorite BBQ sauce and a dash of Chipotle Tabasco Sauce. Spread the diced onion, corn and grilled chicken around the pizza thoroughly. Top with black beans and chopped cilantro. Serve warm!
**You can also add 2 Tbs. Diced Dandy navel oranges or mandarins, they compliment the spicy BBQ sauce very well**