1 Large egg, 5 egg whites
2 Tbs. Oil based butter spread
2 Tbs. Low-Fat Milk
3 Tbs. Water
¼ cup whole wheat flour
¼ tsp. Sea salt
1 tsp. Cinnamon
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
½ tsp. Baking powder
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Lightly mix together eggs, butter spread, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, water
- Add Flour and baking powder well until all lumps are blended.
- If too thick add 1-2 more Tbs. Of water or milk.
- Pour into waffle iron takes approximately 2-3 minutes to cook.
1.5 cups of frozen cranberries
2 medium DANDY red grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
½ tsp. Ground nutmeg
½ cup of fresh squeezed DANDY mandarin juice
Zest from 1 DANDY mandarin
- Place all of the ingredients into a saucepan, medium to high heat 10 minutes