1 Leftover Beef Steaks (cooked and sliced thin)
½ White onion (sliced thin)
1 Bunch green onion (sliced thin)
1 Clove garlic (minced)
1 Red bell pepper (deseeded and rough chopped)
1 Stick Dandy celery (sliced thin)
½ Cup fresh Dandy cilantro
1 Cup green cabbage (rough chop)
1 Can mandarin oranges (for garnish)
¼ Cup Low Sodium Soy sauce
1 Tablespoon sesame oil
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
Black pepper to taste
1. Begin this recipe by slicing your cooked beef thinly and set aside.
2. Heat a large sauté pan or Wok to medium high heat.
3. Have all vegetables pre tossed in a mixing bowl, together.
4. Heat sesame and vegetable oil to medium high heat.
5. Carefully add the bowl of vegetables to the pan, frying them on high heat and being careful not to burn them, toss vegetables constantly.
6 After 2 minutes of frying on high heat add your soy sauce
7. Next add the juice from the can of mandarin oranges to sweeten the flavors
8. Reduce briefly and add beef, stir in beef carefully and place over a bed of rice
9. Garnish with mandarin oranges and fresh cilantro.