From the kitchen of Linda Cluxton (Celery 2015)
4 C cooked chicken, chopped
1 C Buffalo wing sauce (Frank’s)
2 C chopped celery
2 8oz pkgs of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1 C ranch dressing (Ken’s)
1 C bleu cheese dressing (Marie’s)
1 8 oz pkg shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken with hot sauce and set aside.
- Combine celery, cream cheese and dressings.
- Mix together with chicken and pour into a 9” x 13” dish.
- Top with shredded cheese. Garnish with chopped celery leaves.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until heated through and top is golden and bubbly. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or Fritos Scoops.